Select the Salesforce option in the deploy flow screen to deploy your model to Salesforce.
Once selected, there are several options to select for a successful deployment.
Select the dataset you will be putting your data to predict against. A good example would be training against closed deals and outputting into leads/opportunities.
- Scheduler - Select how often the prediction will run.
- Run on Deploy - Select whether it will run immediately upon deployment.
- Run Rules - Run against either all rows or rows without predictions. This allows you to input and output the same type of Salesforce field.
- Map Fields - Map the fields existing in the flow to the fields on the prediction data. These will often be the same but can be manually mapped if they are different.
- Apply Data Prep - If you applied any data prep steps in the flow, those transformations can be used to your prediction data before running the prediction.
- Upper Prediction Threshold - Applied prediction threshold to the data before outputting predictions. This means you can set a max value for the prediction to be able to return for numerical predictions only.
- Lower Prediction Threshold - Applied prediction threshold to the data before outputting predictions. This means you can set a min value for the prediction to be able to return for numerical predictions only.
Once you are happy with your settings, you can click to preview and then deploy your model.