How to set up MySQL Imports
MariaDB support is currently in beta. Please raise any issues you encounter via the chat bubble in the bottom-right of the site, and we'll be happy to help.
Our MariaDB integration allows you to import your data; allowing you to clean, transform, and ask questions via Chat Explore.
You must allow network traffic from the IP address
184.108.40.206in order to allow Akkio to access your data.
To import data, first create a new flow.
Create a new flow from the homepage.
Select the MariaDB button.
Click "Connect Dataset" to add a new dataset.
Enter connection details for your database.
Make sure your security settings allow us to connect to your database. You'll need to add our IP Address,
220.127.116.11, to your security settings so we can connect and pull your data in.
To pull in your data, input the following:
- Hostname: The hostname of your MariaDB instance (this looks like the URL).
- Database / Schema Name: The name of the database within your MariaDB instance that your table is inside. NOTE: a database instance holds multiple databases or schemas, and each database or schema holds multiple tables.
- Username/Password: Credentials for the database user to authenticate. This user must have read permissions for a table to import and write permissions to deploy.
- Port: The port we should use to connect to your database. This is generally
3306but should be verified.
- Table Name: The name of the table to pull from.
When complete, hit submit.
This will run a connection test; if successful, you'll see the data loading screen. Data will take some time to import based on table size.
Once your data is done importing, you'll see it populate onto the screen.