Overview of the Chat Explore feature
Chat Explore is a chat interface to explore, visualize, and talk to your data; powered by GPT4. This page will use example prompts to demonstrate the functionality of both Chat Explore and the Reports screen.
- Summarize the data in the text - This will return an overview of the dataset in plain English. This can be useful when exploring unfamiliar data or when generating executive summaries. Try asking for it summarized in an email for specific formatting.
- Graph two features data sources.
- Tell me three interesting insights - Chat Explore can find interesting trends in your data for you.
With each response is a thumbs-up or thumbs-down option. If you did not get the expected answer, you can thumbs down the response to provide feedback to our team.
Unsure why Chat Explore did something? Or how it did something? Ask it. Chat Explore is a conversation window that remembers previous prompts and responses.
You can easily share the functionality of Chat Explore with colleagues and customers by sending them a dedicated link to your dataset and the Chat Explore Interface. Select Share in the upper right of the screen.
A window with sharing options will display. The bottom will have the link to the shared interface, including a graphic of your dataset and the prompt window, as shown below.
Chat Explore limits its data sampling for speed and depending on the plan. While it can work on any dataset for either plan, it will sub-sample down to the limit. Broken down as follows:
- Starter Plan - 10 Million Cells
- Professional and Business Plans - 100 Million cells
- Enterprise - Dedicated Compute